Eli Manning’s Lace Cookies
2 Cups Old Fashioned Rolled Oats
1 Tablespoon Flour
2 Cups White Sugar
½ Teaspoon Salt
2 Sticks Melted Butter
2 Eggs Beaten
1 Teaspoon Vanilla
1. Put the Oats, Flour, Sugar & Salt in to large bowl & mix well.
2. Pour very hot melted butter over mixture & stir until the sugar has melted.
3. Add Eggs & Vanilla - Stir Well.
4. Preheat oven to 325 Degrees.
5. Cover Cookie Sheets with ungreased aluminum foil.
6. Drop ½ level teaspoons of the mixture on foil - 2 inches apart.
7. Cook about 10-12 minutes.
8. Watch Carefully – When cookies are completely cooled, foil will peel off.
9. Store in airtight containers.
10. Makes about 6 dozens.
Recipe reprinted by permission from Loukoumi’s Celebrity Cookbook Featuring Favorite Childhood Recipes by Over 50 Celebrities by Nick Katsoris. Copyright (c) 2011 by NK Publications, Inc.